- Individual Therapy :: R620 :: More Information :: Book Session with Psychologist
- Couples Therapy :: R650 :: More Information :: Book Session with Psychologist
- Payment needs to be made in cash for the first session, and for subsequent sessions an EFT or cash will be accepted.
- The cost for the first session is in line with medical aid rates, and you should be able to claim the full cost from your medical aid (if it is allowed for in your medical aid plan).
- We do accept medical aid clients – however, we will need to confirm with the medical aid whether you have funds available for the therapy.
- It is common practice that a psychologist will require around 3 introductory sessions in order to gauge the plan for your therapy going forward.